Salt Tabs (Read 588 times)

Are the salt tabs that are sold in running stores, just salt. If they are they are pretty expensive. $23 for a bottle of 100, mind you I'm in Canada where everything seems to cost more Angry

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

..see if your can find ThermoTabs,,,,,,it's a Buffered Salt tablet carried in pharmacies.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Hawt and sexy

S!caps are cheep, even with shipping. I don't know if they sell/ship to Canada thought. Look for Succeed caps.

I'm touching your pants.

Imminent Catastrophe

Mostly just overpriced table salt. Some of them have potassium and other minerals as well but unless you're running the Badwater 135, plain old table salt will do just fine. Go to your local fast food restaurant and grab some of their salt packets--they're free.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016