Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

Lance Ito meets federal practice, let the games begin. 

A little childish on the judge's part, but his points were valid.  His first year law clerk (who probably drafted the order) is kind of stupid for making fun of the first year associate (who probably prepared the first draft of the papers).  

Speaking of depositions, screw all these jokers. You know who knows depositions? Mike Scott knows depositions.  Worth a watch on Netflix.

srlopez, you may appreciate this deposition, Texas style

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I bet if Lance's bike was made using a printer he wouldn't need any of those fancy drugs or lawsuits.  Just sayin'.

Turns out Judge Sparks has a thing against people trying to use the courtroom for publicity.  

And yes, Lance has already re-filed.  80 pages is now 25, and it really is much better.  (i just figured out how to make these link things, forgive me)

oh and i just now looked at the cast of lawyers.  that's hardcore.  Williams & Connolly doesn't play games, and Luskin is the first attorney to wear an earring arguing before the supreme court.  good luck travis  

Ostrich runner

If I submitted something that far outside the rules, I'd expect at least the smackdown that was delivered there. Rule 11 was mentioned, but I would have expected a motion already made. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This seems like a instructional video in how court, lawyers, and judges interact (with some great "reconciliation"):

It starts kind of slowly and gets better, in my opinion.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jules2

This thread has stamina.  Maybe it should be tested.

This comment is so true, now Bradley Wiggins is doing well he's been accused of doping and the only evidence to support this is that he's not Spanish or French and that he's leading the Tour. What I find depressing is that Johnathon Vaughters won't deny he didn't take dope but currently claims to be Mr Clean.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Feeling the growl again

This comment is so true, now Bradley Wiggins is doing well he's been accused of doping and the only evidence to support this is that he's not Spanish or French and that he's leading the Tour. What I find depressing is that Johnathon Vaughters won't deny he didn't take dope but currently claims to be Mr Clean.

I am not watching the Tour but I've heard that there is a lot more evidence than that.  

Someone told me that there is strong evidence that Wiggins is a cyclist.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Menace to Sobriety

Usage of the winkie continues to puzzle me.

Sometimes it's like those things have a mind of their own.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

I think this finally prove that Nascar drivers are athletes, and sadly Lance Armstrong has infected them as well.

I'm gonna start watching Badminton, they must be clean.

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
                    Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jules2

99 Problems

Recently the police over here confiscated a car for having no insurance. Three days later in the compound someone noticed there were three guns and a bomb inside it. The moral of this story is even if you are a suicide bomber don't try to save money by not renewing your insurance. I think so,far there have been seven arrests wouldn't you really be pissed off knowing you are going to serve a long prison sentence through such a basic error.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Well that was hypnotizing.

This seems like a instructional video in how court, lawyers, and judges interact (with some great "reconciliation"):

It starts kind of slowly and gets better, in my opinion.

C-R

Serious question (I'm of the same mind on LA's culpability as spaniel albeit I do not have his chemistry and bio sciences background):

Can the physicians be able to boost performance and remain on the ragged edge of being caught without setting off flags during the career? I assume this to be the case which makes me wonder why the others were caught (Landis, Hincapie, ect.) at a later date. Different doctors? Lazyness on keeping the protocol? One of the hallmark defenses is "I'm the most tested athlete of all time and never failed a test" so why would others using the same theories, chemicals and practices get pinched?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Recently the police over here confiscated a car for having no insurance. Three days later in the compound someone noticed there were three guns and a bomb inside it. The moral of this story is even if you are a suicide bomber don't try to save money by not renewing your insurance. I think so,far there have been seven arrests wouldn't you really be pissed off knowing you are going to serve a long prison sentence through such a basic error.

The 1993 World Trade Center bombers tried 3 times to collect their $400 on the truck they used to carry the bomb.  I don't think these kinds of people think all the way through their fixation on the core act.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills