Statistic Widgets & Workout Types (Read 29 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I added a new workout type to my log, "Row."  On my Training Log Summary Page, I added Statistic Widgets for Rowing.  Sometimes, the Statistic Widget titles include the workout type (e.g. "Weekly Run Stats" or "Weekly Row Stats")  and sometimes they exclude the workout (e.g. "Weekly Stats").

When the workout types are showing in the titles, I can select Row from the drop down of New Run Entry (when I click on the down arrow, Row is available as an option).  When the workout type is not listed in the title, Row is not an option in the New Run Entry drop down, so it seems the issues are relates.  I haven't been able to determine any consistency in the problem.  Sometimes reloading page works, sometimes it does not.  Sometimes logging off and then on works, sometimes it does not.  The only thing I've notices that always works is to go to my Options, select Manage My Activities, and re-save the entry for Row.  But that doesn't always last.

Also, and probably not related, my Overall Statistics for rowing includes a couple hundred thousand meters that I cannot find anywhere in my log.

Anyone have similar issues for which they can share a remedy?  Thanks.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28