So what should you have when (Read 176 times)

the zombies come.  I'm thinking a place that does not have any windows on the lower floors.  Maybe a castle with a moat?  Can Zombies cross something like that?  I also see zip lines to zoom in and out of the castle to get needed supplies.  Anything low like a tunnel they might find.

Going to need arrorws to help with zip lines and shoot the zombies.  Well of course some guns and ammo along with some predried packaged food.  You know the milatray stuff.  Going to need a clean water supply, maybe a well?  Plus some seads to grow your won stuff.

You could also head off for an issolated island and hope that a cruise ship full of zombies does not land.

Where do you think the perfect place would be to hold up if the zombies came?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

#artbydmcbride

Percy Warner Park....the flying monkeys will head off the zombies.   Cool

Runners run

Meat Wagon

Puker

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

So, you surround the house with train tracks and let the Metra cops do your dirty work?  Brilliant!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

The house is surrounded by treadmills, I think.  Maybe dreadmill would be appropriate here.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Percy Warner Park....the flying monkeys will head off the zombies.   Cool

Until a single monkey gets bit...then the skies will be filled with zombie flying monkeys!  I'm thinking I'm going to stay as far away from PWP as possible. Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well this thread has been a major disappointment so far except for the part about flying zombie monkies.  That was funny.

I wonder if a fast runner turns into a Zombie if they become a faster bred of Zombie.  Zombie dogs always look much faster than actual Zombies.  However, even the fattest of zombies looks as quick as the skinnest Zombies.

• Sub 22  5K

Zombies have a pace of like 16 minute miles lol.  If you could just jog slowly, you would be able to get away from them.  I have seen a few straggling behind me on the running path.  They sure looked like zombies anyways Confused

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

Zombies have a pace of like 16 minute miles lol.  If you could just jog slowly, you would be able to get away from them.  I have seen a few straggling behind me on the running path.  They sure looked like zombies anyways Confused

So what your saying is that Zombies is just another word for joggers.  Glad I am a runner then.  Well at least I think I am a runner.  I wonder what pace makes you a jogger/zombie?

• Sub 22  5K