New Group:Log your Progress (Read 646 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

I have just made a new group and would love everyone to join. Here is description: Quick and easy way for everyone to show where they have come from and where they are now. Please log your personal results here, so we can all see how you have improved. List your distances, dates and times etc, and perhaps a little bio. Quick and easy access for all and good reading. http://runningahead.com/groups/progress/

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Slow-smooth-fast

please come and join, will be beneficial to us all! Wink

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009