I love you (Read 1313 times)

So, how about it fellas? The picture of the sharp, toothy bicycle crank and the discussion of acceptable implements of circumcision makes me a bit squeamish. And not to abruptly change the subject but the word hijack conjures so many negative images. So how about a limerick to lift the spirits There once was a runner who posted a thread It was soon commandeered and his face turned bright red He begged and he pleaded, that it soon be deleted Damn, doesn't writers block always strike at the worst time! Fell free to finish the limeick, we can split the royalties Kenny modified to add another line.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There once was a man from Nantucket...oh, wait. Hey, this reminds me of another thread of note. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A runner once posted a thread That soon made his face turned bright red He begged and he pleaded, that it soon be deleted But talk moved to foreskins instead.
          Thanks for the Help Trent. Btw I liked the Haiku thread. Good stuff.
          JakeKnight

I love you all every much for being part of my journey (please delete thread, administrator, this thread was completely hijacked, and there is no delete thread button. Somebody, please, please, help me! Please delete, pretty please. Please!!!!!!)
            Dude. You must chill. You must chill. Lloyd Dobler commands it.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. You must chill.
              Dude. I gave you my heart, you gave me a pen.

Prophet!

KennyG is right.

"run" "2" "eat"

i love syrup.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JakeKnight

i love syrup.
                    They had syrup. And biscuits. Yet no you.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Buttery biscuits. But indeed. No R2E.

"run" "2" "eat"

Yet no you.
                        But indeed. No R2E.
                        you exhibit a tone of melancholy... yet, i made it clear for what portion of the activities i would be present, and you both chose not to spend that portion with me.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JakeKnight

you exhibit a tone of melancholy... yet, i made it clear for what portion of the activities i would be present, and you both chose not to spend that portion with me.
                          There was no syrup at that point. Nor biscuits. Both lay ahead, waiting.

"run" "2" "eat"

There was no syrup at that point. Nor biscuits. Both lay ahead, waiting.
                            you were not with me; ergo, you cannot testify as to what i had... or did not have.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you had bizkits on the run, you did not advertise.
                                Dude. I gave you my heart, you gave me a pen.
                                ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME!!! Big grin " dissed in the Malibu".....

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS"