Hello (Read 666 times)

Rich_

Howdy, RunningAhead forum members.
    Rich World's Fastest Slow Runner
      Howdy, Rich!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

What it is, Rich.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Rich_

What it is, Rich.
          Life is good! Cool Or, as my buddy Gary used to say - bipedal is good.
          Rich World's Fastest Slow Runner
          JimR

So now we know why you're here. One of your discussion boards hasn't had a post on it since June 6. The other board has only seen posts from you and nobody else. You were probably wondering where everyone from coolrunning went, and you found here and figured it's nice new territory for you. It looks like you've added some advertising links (google ads, etc.) to your sites so I surmise you're looking for web hits. It's the same old routine, spam yourself on discussion boards, keep the threads up as long as you can and draw some activity. And you seem to get a charge of out having people crap on you. You don't really care, as long as the discussion goes on. You've been doing this as long as I've known you, about 6 years or so. I won't be promoting your threads, it's an old and tiring game.
            xor

So now we know why you're here. One of your discussion boards hasn't had a post on it since June 6. The other board has only seen posts from you and nobody else. You were probably wondering where everyone from coolrunning went, and you found here and figured it's nice new territory for you. It looks like you've added some advertising links (google ads, etc.) to your sites so I surmise you're looking for web hits. It's the same old routine, spam yourself on discussion boards, keep the threads up as long as you can and draw some activity. And you seem to get a charge of out having people crap on you. You don't really care, as long as the discussion goes on. You've been doing this as long as I've known you, about 6 years or so. I won't be promoting your threads, it's an old and tiring game.
              5 points for Ravenclaw.