download data? (Read 57 times)

Unfortunately I will be using a different running log starting this summer for my college team...I am very dissapointed to leave this one and to maybe lose all of my data. So does anyone know if there is a way to transfer all of the data from this log and transfer it to another one. The new log is 'runninglog' if that helps. Thanks!

an amazing likeness

Training Log -> Tools -> Download Training Data

This will give you the option to extract your data in 2 formats.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thanks! My only problem now is that the other site doesn't seem to be able to upload anything. And the email to contact them doesn't work. If only the team used runningahead.......

Feeling the growl again

Thanks! My only problem now is that the other site doesn't seem to be able to upload anything. And the email to contact them doesn't work. If only the team used runningahead.......

Now if you were transferring the OTHER way, eric Smile has helped people transfer logs into RA in the past.  Perhaps you should convince the team to come over this way.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

... Perhaps you should convince the team to come over this way.  Smile

^This. I think I've seen teams on the user groups. If the site your team is using doesn't upload things, I'd be a bit worried. If you can't convince them, keep your data both places.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Believe me I do NOT want to leave runningahead, but as an incoming freshman it would not be right of me to ask to switch over from the log they have been using