Anyone tried the Brooks Glycerin 7? Better than, same as 6? (Read 633 times)

I've been running in Glycerin 6 and I can now get them for $51. I can get the 7s for $90. Has anyone tried them? Supposedly they have more forefoot cushioning but was hoping someone could tell me if it's worth upgrading.

Gotta TRI

No, I was actually in the Brooks Adrenalines until this year I switched to the Brooks Defyance. So far so good.
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

the best diabetic ever

from what ive tried on in the Fleet Feet i work at. the 7s feel a little bit more fitted. like the instep is higher and heel grips better.
          from what ive tried on in the Fleet Feet i work at. the 7s feel a little bit more fitted. like the instep is higher and heel grips better.
          I picked up a pair of 7's. They're softer and lighter. Haven't been able to run in them yet since MTSS set in right before I got them. My 6's still have plenty of miles left in them but wanted them for back-to-back days - whenever that'll happen again.

Let me know how they do. I'm due for a new pair of Glycerin's in about one hundred miles. I'm happy with the 6. I hope the 7's are as good.
            "Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage" -George Patton"\