workouts not importing from Garmin Connect (Read 53 times)

athena_ak

Hi, the workouts that I have logged on my watch and are loading correctly into Garmin Connect, are not showing up in RunningAhead so that I can import them. This is happening to the workouts I have logged in the past month. I have a Garmin Forerunner 10, using Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit), on a Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.5. I've restarted both my computer and turned on/off my watch. I'm not getting any error messages, there's just nothing showing up as ready to import on this end. Thanks!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Are you using Garmin Communicator or Garmin Express?

athena_ak

I'm using Garmin Express.

athena_ak

Hi, any updates on this issue? I am still having this problem.

an amazing likeness

When you go the Garmin Connect web site, then select Profile & Account (runner icon, upper right), then Account Information, do you have RunningAhead listed under the Applications section at the bottom of that information panel?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

eric :)

Hi athena_ak,

I went through all the logs and they showed that Garmin has not sent any workouts since May 30. Since it was working before, and since there are no errors on RA's side, could you remove the RA app from Garmin Connect, and then try re-installing the Garmin Connect app on RA? Maybe that will clear up whatever that is preventing Garmin from sending the files here.

eric Smile

athena_ak

It took me several times of connecting & disconnecting the Garmin Connect within RA, but it finally worked.