Not working with iOS 14.6 (Read 36 times)

Woke up this morning to notifications that "RunForth" Needs to be Updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS.

Are there work arounds or is this in the works?

an amazing likeness

RunForth is no longer developed or supported.; no updates coming...you'll want to pick your favorite app.  No direct experiences to offer, but some folks here on RA recommended iSmoothRun in this discussion from about one year ago.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RunForth is no longer developed or supported.; no updates coming...you'll want to pick your favorite app.  No direct experiences to offer, but some folks here on RA recommended iSmoothRun in this discussion from about one year ago.

I gave up on that app when the developer was repeatedly not helpful with bug fixes. I've been using RunGap for probably a year-ish and it's been really trouble-free.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunForth is no longer developed or supported.; no updates coming...

Do you think it can be removed from the RA home page then?

Dave

Thanks for that info, I thought it a bit curious that RunForth was no longer showing up in the app store and that would certainly explain it .