Holy Cheesesteak Nader!! (Read 640 times)

tomatolover

Looking at the NJ Masters Philly results and HOLY COW !

3:14!!!!!Shocked Shazam

Great Job!! Congrats!

kcam

Did Nader run 3:14?!  Wow, mang, congratulations!

Seanv2

Nader's been killing it this year, great work dude!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

#artbydmcbride

Huge PR!   Who's his coach?  What sport drink does he prefer?

Runners run

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Congradulations.

MTA:  I'm amused at the spelling. Fat fingers and/or autocorrect or a brain fart. 

True definition of above

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

xor

I would insert the dancing banana but nah.

Woohoo!

Huge PR!   Who's his coach?  What sport drink does he prefer?

Ha!

Thanks very much, guys.  I'll definitely take the pick-me-up, as I'm kicking myself a little for how I executed the race.

My coach? He's none other than our very own Jeff.  

Sports drink? Anything but Ultima. What fool would drink it knowing srlopez has given it the thumbs down?   

It was a great day for the RA at Philly: EGH3 ran 3:13, Stadjak ran a 3:08, and L Train ran without a watch and came within seconds (literally) of a BQ.  That's talent right there. 3:15 for Walt.RB  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

Bhearn does too and he's way smarter and faster than me.  Or is it "I"?  See, this is why bhearn is smarter.

Fantastic race, Nader.  That's a 20+ minute PR, isn't it?

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                    Emil Zatopek

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Congrats Nader!

steph  

bhearn

Hard to find anything to fault in a 22-minute PR. To the extent that you feel you didn't execute well, that's knowledge and experience for next time. Win / win. Personally, I will be quite happy with a 40-second PR in a couple weeks.

Re Ultima, I have long-running email feuds with several RDs over their use of it. I've boycotted CIM for the past two years because of it. I've even been blocked from CIM's facebook page. Ironically, this year they have switched to Powerade, and I believe I'm just going to carry a gel flask anyway, and take water on the course. It's really the only sure way to control what you're getting.

Hard to find anything to fault in a 22-minute PR. 

outstanding!!  

Nader, even though you were hoping to go a bit lower, there's no shame in running nearly 1 minute/mile faster than your last race.

Keep up the consistent and solid training, and you'll knock a bugger chunk off the next time, and most likely be in "sync" with your 1/2M time!!

vegefrog

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Nice when hard work pays off Smile

It was a great day for the RA at Philly: EGH3 ran 3:13, Stadjak ran a 3:08, and L Train ran without a watch and came within seconds (literally) of a BQ.  That's talent right there. 3:15 for Walt.RB  

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Wink

I was looking for all you cats - I have yet to meet a fellow RA'er!

Awesome job to everyone!

xhristopher

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Wink

I was looking for all you cats - I have yet to meet a fellow RA'er!

Awesome job to everyone!

Congrats Molsen! Hope you had yourself a Yuengling, not a Molson.