RA is moving to new servers (Read 1943 times)

Sounds like a fun project Eric......Good luck and if we have a little down time, so be it....its not that big of a deal and will just give us a little more time to run......

Champions are made when no one is watching

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sounds like a fun project Eric......Good luck and if we have a little down time, so be it....its not that big of a deal and will just give us a little more time to run......

Good point.  Eric could make a temporary home page that just says in huge letters, Get Out and Run!

A Saucy Wench

I think this is awesome!  And  I am sure the new Mrs. eric appreciates that work will be done during the day more often. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

It was fun to design the network and setting up the machines.  Now it's not so much as I'm rewriting all the scripts that automate much of new software deployment and data backup.  I did some preliminary performance testing.  The new database server is up to 256 times faster than the current server.  The groups' stats pages should come up within a second instead of minutes.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Big grin

xor

I think this is awesome!  And  I am sure the new Mrs. eric appreciates that work will be done during the day more often. 

Hi Dragon!