1234

misc update 14 (Read 3982 times)

Annetand


    I think I figured out what the problem is. I turned on compression awhile back because I'm nearing my bandwidth limit. The server is only allowed certain number of bytes per month. By turning on compression, I can delay upgrading to the next level of service. I found an obscure document from Microsoft that talked about a problem with Internet Explorer and compression. Now that I know the cause of the problem, I'll look into finding a way to fix it. It'll probably take a little while as I try different things so please be patient. Thanks!
    Hi Eric, Tools work perfectly fine without delays now, so whatever you have done, it works. Thanks again! Annetand
    onestep


      Hi Eric, I've got problems once again with Tools. It was working fine for a week or two. The browser is Internet explorer, using windows XP. By the way regarding RW many congrats. Cheers Onestep
      1234