Annual Mileage Chart (Read 868 times)

I have been on runningahead more than 4 years and absolutely love the site.  I have one suggestion.  You have a table for weekly miles and a table for monthly miles.  I would like to see the same type of table for annual miles.  You can see on my log how I use the weekly and monthly tables.  Thanks.

eric :)

This is on my list of todos.  I think it's the same request as marathonmanleto.

This isn't that hard with a custom activity graph. Mine's in km, not miles, but you'll get the point on my log.

Yep, I have one of those and also a Report as per the image.

Custom report showing annual mileage

I suppose the question is whether people want to show actual numbers on their log.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

This is on my list of todos.  I think it's the same request as marathonmanleto.

Thanks Eric. The site is awesome and I know you will eventually get to this.  Now that i have been on the site a little over 5 years, I wanted to see a comparison of my annual miles. 

Viich, I prefer the table with the actual numbers, including pace, etc.  but the graph is a good way to show the trend in the meantime.  Thanks.

Lloyd

I agree.  It would be good to have a small table with Annual Run Stats on the Summary page - just like the Weekly Run Stats and the Monthly Run Stats rather than a table that just has 2012 and Total.

Thanks Eric when you've got time, it'd be great.  Love the site!

Viich, I prefer the table with the actual numbers, including pace, etc.  but the graph is a good way to show the trend in the meantime.  Thanks.

Lloyd

I have a report I run as well, an excel sheet I built a while ago that compares years on the current date from the data file.