links...and not sausage links either (Read 1339 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

How do I get a "link" in my signature of my posts

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

How do I get a "link" in my signature of my posts
      If it's a full web URL, just surround it with < a="" /> and <> (excluding this spaces after the < sign).="" />< a="" />http://www.example.com<> If you want to have plain text act as a link, the format is: < a="" href="http://full URL here" />text acting as the link<>, again without the spaces after the < sign. be sure to have the check box next to "signature contains html" checked. sign.="" be="" sure="" to="" have="" the="" check="" box="" next="" to="" "signature="" contains="" html"="" checked.=""></ sign. be sure to have the check box next to "signature contains html" checked. >

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Useful stuff Jeff. Here's another stupid question from an IT idiot: How do I change the font size and colour of my link?

Lazy idiot

How do I change the font size and colour of my link?
          I'm not sure that RA supports this right now. You can do bold, italics, underline, strikethroughs, but I don't believe you can change colors or font sizes. And for this, I'm grateful. Some other message boards that have more customization available in the signatures turn into mostly walking billboards where 75% of the page content is sigs as opposed to actual posts. My $0.02

Tick tock

Purdey

Self anointed title

I'm not sure that RA supports this right now. You can do bold, italics, underline, strikethroughs, but I don't believe you can change colors or font sizes. And for this, I'm grateful. Some other message boards that have more customization available in the signatures turn into mostly walking billboards where 75% of the page content is sigs as opposed to actual posts. My $0.02
            Drew - a very good point. And one which I had overlooked! Thank goodness - we don't want RA to turn into that!! So. How do I make my link bold?

Lazy idiot

So. How do I make my link bold?
              Use formatting tags. < b="" /> to start and <> to close (eliminate the spaces after the "<")>

Tick tock

Purdey

Self anointed title

Thank you Drew. Cool

Lazy idiot

Thank you Drew. Cool
                  No prob, dude.

Tick tock