Trying....to.....resist (Read 969 times)

milkbaby

I've had a box of Samoas for a week, but I've only eaten 5 of them... They will probably go stale before I finish the box... Just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like it in excess...
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi "I have need to be all on fire, for I have mountains of ice about me to melt." -- William Lloyd Garrison "The marathon is an art; the marathoner is an artist." -- Kiyoshi Nakamura
      I ordered the samoas and was corrected by the mother than they're called "caramel delights" now. Confused Whatever. They'll always be samoas to me, and they're the best. Our box lasted my son and I an entire 3 days, I was proud. I also got the lemon shortbread ones, they're ok, but I won't buy them again. We bought 2 boxes of peanut butter patties... interestingly I never got any, and they're both gone now... I think my husband has a cookie problem!!! Shocked And in case you all think we're pigs - my best friend's daughter is a girl scout, so we support her whole-heartedly (whole-stomachly?) Tongue

Michelle

running yogi

I ordered the samoas and was corrected by the mother than they're called "caramel delights" now. Confused Whatever. They'll always be samoas to me, and they're the best. Our box lasted my son and I an entire 3 days, I was proud. I also got the lemon shortbread ones, they're ok, but I won't buy them again. We bought 2 boxes of peanut butter patties... interestingly I never got any, and they're both gone now... I think my husband has a cookie problem!!! Shocked And in case you all think we're pigs - my best friend's daughter is a girl scout, so we support her whole-heartedly (whole-stomachly?) Tongue
        No, whole-heartedly is correct. All that saturated fat/cholesterol is lining up all your heart walls, so it's appropriate. I got the dos-i-dos this year and they were good.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

They are still samoas in some parts of the country, like the midwest! Weird.
            They are still samoas in some parts of the country, like the midwest! Weird.
            That's odd, I wonder why? I checked our box after she told me that, and sure enough it says caramel delights (actually I think it's spelled "delite". Nice way to help our young girl scouts how to spell... :rollSmile.

Michelle

~Gordo~

Thin Mints 1 Serving = 1 sleeve Big grin
              !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
                You had me at "Thinmints"
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                  Thin Mints 1 Serving = 1 sleeve Big grin
                  Exactly! Add two servings of milk and it's practically filling enough to be a meal. Big grin

Michelle