Polar Flow to Runningahead (Read 112 times)

I've had two watches that don't automatically sync with RA (a Suunto and an Epson), and it seriously takes 30 seconds to export/upload a run here?

I have a Suunto. And the problem I have is that if I dont upload daily I have to download the files and then manually upload them which then takes a while to figure out: which ones do I need to download? Which ones have converted correctly? If it was automatic It would save me a lot of time. Lesson learned: the Suunto will be replaced by a Garmin at some stage.

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

I did an export/import from Polar diary for yesterday run to Runningahead. Had to do the file in TCX format in order to see the HR & cadence. It wasn't too hard but in this digital age it really should be an auto import like Strava and other sites do. I really really like the Polar M430 & the Flow Polar site/support and am glad I chose this watch!

an amazing likeness

...but in this digital age it really should be an auto import like Strava and other sites do.

...they don't make those integrations happen for free. $ talks; hit the donate button.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

...they don't make those integrations happen for free. $ talks; hit the donate button.

I thought the donate was to remove the annoying adds not for getting auto imports/integrations from Polar.

kcam

The 'subscribe' button is for that.  The 'donate' button is to help keep the site alive and possibly adding the features you want.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

This site is owned and run by one guy, Eric. Money doesn't grow on trees.

That is Amazing!! One guy Eric running the whole site.I really did not know that. No more complaints out of me/ just liked the way Garmin Connect worked here. It's really not that bad manually doing an export/import. I like the equipment feature here and a lot of other cool things.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

And my recollection is that Eric has to pay Garmin quite a bit of money for the Garmin integration.

I'm liking all 3 sites a lot.... Flow Polar real analytical and Polar watch.....then Strava can see your automated run data and others who ran your runs and have a social media option too then by 2 right clicks can export/import here. It's all good!!!