Biofreeze (Read 1479 times)

Does Biofreeze really work or is it a pleasant smelling goo that tingles and makes me forget that my hamstring/achilles/ass hurts?

2008 Goals

Run Jax Bank 12/21/08 under 4 minutes (1st marathon)
    5K 23.99
    10K 50.40
    1/2 1:52
    Manage injuries so I can stick to training plan
    Make healthy food choices
      Think... not so stinky bengay... if you have used bengay it works about as good. also hand sanitizer stuff followed by washing hands helps get it off your hands after you rub it in... I like it but more when you got something that really hurts...
        I like it. I found a roller applicator version...kinda like roll-on deodorant...so I can avoid the stinky hand issue.

"Life is short... running makes it seem longer." - Baron Hansen

Go Pre!

Does Biofreeze really work or is it a pleasant smelling goo that tingles and makes me forget that my hamstring/achilles/ass hurts?
          I love Biofreeze, it is by far the best product I have ever tried. Thats said (Trent may even back me up on this) Topical solutions do not actually heal you. They make it feel better for a period of time. And from what I have researched, muscles and joints heal faster when they are not feeling as much pain. MTA: Is it as hard to find where you are? I have to buy mine from a PT