Morning Constitutional (Read 1231 times)

Ostrich runner

I just ate week old delivery pizza. Sausage, feta, and jalapenos. Any predictions?

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

I just ate week old delivery pizza. Sausage, feta, and jalapenos. Any predictions?

expect a German/Greek/Mexican fusion of dubious consistency, anti-social whiffery and a case of mild to moderate ring-sting.  these may come in handy:

curry wipes

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Ostrich runner

Went for a backpacking trip last weekend. I ate almost nothing except for steak, beef jerky, sausage, and cheese (I did wash everything down with whiskey). Donning the pack and cinching the hipbelt produced predictable, if unexpected, results.

Kalsarikännit

steak, beef jerky, sausage, and cheese ...produced predictable, if unexpected, results.

Huh. Based on that diet, I was predicting that you wouldn't crap until the middle of next week.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

predictable, if unexpected, 

Timeout.

What the eff is this supposed to mean?  Did you see it coming or not?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

degregorius

No urge to poop during a race, but...TURBO BOOST! The rocket kicks in!

degregorius

No urge to poop during a race, but...TURBO BOOST! The rocket kicks in!

Otherwise known as breathing out of both ends.

L Train

Ostrich runner

Timeout.

What the eff is this supposed to mean?  Did you see it coming or not?

Well, I should've seen it coming. Instead, I woke up on the last day having contractions.

Didn't happen in the morning, but I did wreck a McD's restroom about halfway into a 16 mile run last Saturday. I have never been as happy to see the Golden Arches as I was booking up Prince Avenue with fear in my heart and a time bomb ticking in my gut.

Didn't happen in the morning, but I did wreck a McD's restroom about halfway into a 16 mile run last Saturday. I have never been as happy to see the Golden Arches as I was booking up Prince Avenue with fear in my heart and a time bomb ticking in my gut.

LOL, sounds very familiar, except the road is called "Princess Anne" where I live.   Too much coffee pre-run apparently. Dead

The worst thing:  You arrive and someone is already occupying that single stall.  "--Fvck!"    --- They finally get done and you try and smile at them in a friendly way when they exit as you are mere seconds from.....from.... yeah, get out of my way, I need in there, and quick!

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

LOL, sounds very familiar, except the road is called "Princess Anne" where I live.   Too much coffee pre-run apparently. Dead

Hey, I used to run on parts of Princess Anne. I remember having the fighter jets practicing their take offs and landings right over my house. I miss the Hampton Roads area.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?