Running Log not updating weekly totals and graphs (Read 351 times)

Dear Eric, when entering my work out this evening, the weekly run totals and graph data does not seem to update.  I entered 8 miles for today however the weekly mileage still reflects zero(0).

Not sure if I did something wrong or if there is a problem.  I updated it as I normally do.

Thanks, Dennis

eric :)

ladnierd,

I see the 8 miles in your weekly stats.  As for graph, you probably created the weekly graph using absolute ranges, and your latest workout is outside of this range, which would explain why you don't see it.

eric :-)

Eric, thanks for looking.  I deleted/removed my graphs/stats and added back the weekly stats and daily graph using RA standard tools.  The data for today(8/20) still does not relfect.  I am not sure how to create a graph using absolute ranges as RA does not ask me for anything other than select a graph or stat to display.  Sorry to be a problem.

Dennis

eric :)

Your workout is for Aug 20.  Since you're in CA, it's still Aug 19 for you.  The graph and the stats do not display workouts in the future.  My guess is you need to set your time zone correctly.

OK, this was user-error.  I'm a dork and a dweeb!  Thanks for helping me figure out what day I really ran, what day it is/was and that, once again, I'm a dweeb.  You're awesome.

Dennis