I'm famous...well sort of (Read 1152 times)

Swadvad

Nice article! Smile You're batting 1000!
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That's awesome, Sherry! Congrats on your 1000 miles Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

madness baby

Great story, Sherry! Congrats on your famousness. Big grin
        deb

Dog-Love

Thanks all of you guys... and now maybe Trent will fly me out to Nashville to run the Harpeth Flying Monkey marathon?????? HA!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Thanks all of you guys... and now maybe Trent will fly me out to Nashville to run the Harpeth Flying Monkey marathon?????? HA!
            Nah, not gonna happen. The Monkey already sells out pretty quickly, imagine the chaos if a celeb registered. With the overflow crowds, the monkeys might decide to lurk rather than attack and where's the fun in that?

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Geez, do I get any celeb points for having the run the same race as you? I ran the Marathon in Juneau this past August--we must have met, no? [This race is not exactly on the same scale as NYC or Chicago, o groaning readers; it's entirely probable, back me up, Crabby!] Thanks for posting the link, and congrats on the story--you deserve it! grins, A
              Masters 2000 miles

Dog-Love

If I would have run this marathon this year (I ran one in CA) I would definitley have met you...would probably have served you salmon. I met Chuck (run 50 marrathons) man last year at the Juneau marathon. Its a tiny marathon that can be nice or awful depending on the weather. Bbut very friendly. I was out of town this August so missed it. Maybe another year?
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Think Whirled Peas

Great writeup Crabby! Way to get the RA plug in there too!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>