Equipment name when importing from SportTracks 3 (Read 21 times)

Is it possible to either pick up the complete shoe brand - model when importing from SportTracks 3 or to automatically remove the empty general one after I put the correct name and model in? See the Hoka entry for 5/12/2013. It doesn't matter whether I zip the .fitlog or not.

RA only seems to pick up to the first space (Saucony) under Name in Equipment used (5/11 example).

<EquipmentUsed>
        <EquipmentItem Id="ad744895-7544-417c-96c5-a98610f065e5" Name="Saucony - Xodus 3Bl" />
       </EquipmentUsed>

Having to clean up the empties is the annoying part for me rather than entering the correct shoe.

Another import thing I've noticed is that the interval "Notes" don't get imported at all. I don't usually use it, so it's not a big deal.

<Lap StartTime="2013-05-12T02:16:31Z" DurationSeconds="273.175" Notes="Arrive at turnaround" Rest="true">
         <Distance TotalMeters="563.2702" />
         <HeartRate AverageBPM="143" />
         <Calories TotalCal="33" />

Just wondering if it's related.

Thanks.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
    eric :)

AKTrail,

Could you send me your SportTrack file so I create a fix for it?  There is no documentation for the file format so I had to guess each XML node and use data from existing files as guides.  You can send the file to support@runningahead.com.  Thanks!

eric Smile

Thanks, Eric Smile. It's on its way. I'm amazed you got as close as you did without a model. Smile

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog