spooky stuff (Read 399 times)

shyrunner07

forgot to post the "big doings" from my little neighborhood this week.... wednesday night, the cops picked up man in front of our condo who was wanted from the next county's jail over...nothing major, just a little attempted murder charge. Shocked Made for a pretty fun evening...the cops had the side street blocked off...the lights were flashing (must been on the Extra Bright setting Tongue), which shined right into dd's bedroom. Of course, that woke her up, so we all sat up together and watched the live episode of COPS as a family. Tongue lol Kind of eerie too, in that my daughter was supposed to have a playdate with her little friend earlier in the day, right where the guy was caught. haven't seen the write up in the paper yet, so i'm not quite sure what the model citizen did to warrant such an exciting night...when jesse called the police then next day (gotta love having a media source!), all they would say was that it was an attempted murder charge.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yikes! Are there any online news stories about this? Sheesh!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

nope, nothing in the online papers yet...Not sure why it's being kept under wraps- maybe when the guy gets booked again, then they'll write it up? I was wondering if it was that Hall guy, who was on the lam after stabbing his ex gf and her friend, but according to WOOD, he was caught in the GR area. I felt bad for the cops...while they were standing around out there (waiting for something, not sure what) it started to thunder and downpour. Thankfully the rain only lasted about 5 minutes (story of our summer down here! lol).