protecting face in cold weather (Read 155 times)

Please, please, please, tell me more about this baklava method of protecting the skin on one's face!  Does it involve eating copious quantities of baklava?  Smile

I'm back!

Yes. The idea is to build up a protective layer of fat.

Works for me!  Smile

Barefoot Jeff

I made a ninja mask from a tech tee shirt. 6 mile run, worked well for first 3, then started to loosen up. Breath ability was good, but still felt good to take it off.

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Ninja-Mask-out-of-a-T-Shirt

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st attempt: 6/9/13. PRs: 5k, 10k, 6.55 =8:16 pace.

SUN 4/27 Simsbury River Run 10K

5/25 Memorial Day FM    6/1 ING Iron Horse HM    10/11 Hartford ING FM   10/12 Rhinebeck Fall HM

I would run in any kind of weather or this!     yum!

Please, please, please, tell me more about this baklava method of protecting the skin on one's face!  Does it involve eating copious quantities of baklava?  Smile

ah maybe thats the key,   I would vote for having baklava at aid stations then would not have to worry about wearing a balaclava.  during weekly runs could just carry baklava in my pocket & if my face got cold would just take the baklave out of my pocket & smear it on my face. of course would have to take off my balaclava to do that.

I could do that!

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.