HTML and emoticon support in training log notes entries... (Read 703 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just a thought... Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

Dude.

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

uh huh. Big grin Oh. And perhaps picture suport too? For those of us who want to include a picture taken on our run... (kind of expands the log possibility to more like a blog...)

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

I wanted to create a blog format for the log. That would be really neat. It's just a matter of creating a new layout for it. If anyone has an idea for a layout, feel free to send it to me, which will save me some thinking Big grin As for emoticon support for notes, would that make Globule less grumpy?
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

As for emoticon support for notes, would that make Globule less grumpy?
            Well, I don't know if there's anything that anyone could do to make me less grumpy, but being able to put links, images, and emoticons in the notes section might help. Maybe I'd just be dopey instead of grumpy.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.