mile time trial...in the gym? (Read 1338 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

update. we ran the mile last night, and i ran a 6:26. now i can look forward to a 5k this sunday (sea dog's mothers' day 5k in portland). mcmillan calculator predicts 22:17, i wonder how close i'll come.
    Hey, Dana - DH, two of our kids, and I will be running that race! I will be happy to break 30 minutes, so you'll be way ahead of me. Good luck! Did you run it last year? It's fun. Teresa

Why is it sideways?

I wonder how the 5k turned out.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

I found Dana's results - he finished in 22:21. The calculator was pretty close! I finished in 30:12 by my watch, so I was happy.
          I found Dana's results - he finished in 22:21. The calculator was pretty close! I finished in 30:12 by my watch, so I was happy.
          Yup, that's me. I'm hoping to run a 5k in under 22 minutes soon. We'll see how it goes.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I wonder how the 5k turned out.
            I found Dana's results - he finished in 22:21. The calculator was pretty close!
            Hmmm...I wonder what I would do in a mile trial.
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yup, that's me. I'm hoping to run a 5k in under 22 minutes soon. We'll see how it goes.
              Good going, Dana! I had a hard time dodging all the people, so that explains my slow time. Wink