New Toy? (Read 562 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i think i must be the only person left in the western hemisphere that doesn't own a mobile phone !! Big grin
    Perfect--you should definitely look at an iPhone, then! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Re: price, I heard on the news last night it will be in the $500-$600 range.... yikes!!!
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes. That is the price. For that you get: Smart Phone - retail $299 and up iPod with video - retail $249 and up Computer with internet capabilities - retail $999 and up Seems like a pretty good deal to me Big grin
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes. That is the price. For that you get: Smart Phone - retail $299 and up iPod with video - retail $249 and up Computer with internet capabilities - retail $999 and up Seems like a pretty good deal to me Big grin
          Exactement! Really, when it's broken down that way it's not at all unreasonable. Plus you avoid the hassle of keeping track of multiple devices. If I were to ever buy one it would replace my PDA, cell phone, and iPod--that would not require me to carry such a large purse to haul it all around in. k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smart Phone - retail $299 and up iPod with video - retail $249 and up Computer with internet capabilities - retail $999 and up
            Impressing Zoom-Zoom - priceless Big grin
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hahahahahaaa!!! No joke! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay