Happy Anniversary (Read 1100 times)

Dave

Not exactly a "Look What I Can Do!" topic but I thought it fit. This week marks the 1 year anniversary for many of us who fled Coolrunning for much greener pastures here on RunningAhead. Thanks for making us feel like part of your community. Wish LongRunNick would come back though. Smile

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I ditto this. I love this place. Welcoming and encouraging!

Jazz hands!

Heh, it took me an extra three months because I'm slow, but I think I've been here longer now than I ever was at CR.
        run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          That's true. Time really flies !! And yes I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Eric and the great RA community for welcoming us Wink

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR

Outside Lane

Active really sucks. But this site is great.

See how they run...

This week marks the 1 year anniversary for many of us who fled Coolrunning for much greener pastures here on RunningAhead. Thanks for making us feel like part of your community. Wish LongRunNick would come back though. Smile
              I was thinking about this the other day, CR's loss was definitely RA's gain. I also wish LRN had stuck around, I enjoyed his posts and he was particularly good with the new C25K folks.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Dave

You know how those CR refugees are. Always starting a new thread before they take the time to read what's out there already Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Old, Slow, Happy

This sire has been the greatest!! Thanks to Eric and many others that make this a great community. I very glad I found this a year ago. BTW---Have all you old CRers sent a small gift to Eric by way of Paypal?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can no longer keep track of who was here before and after the CR crash. I think that's a good thing. We have fully assimilated you fools. Evil grin What a difference a year makes. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Fool

One year? Wow. Thanks again, RA! "As CR refugee, I for am very very grateful for to be here in your land where the streets are springy and running shoes grow on trees." Wink
                        I for am very very grateful for to be here in your land where the streets are springy and running shoes grow on trees." Wink
                        Life is good. Smile

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Outside Lane

History is doomed to repeat itself..... http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2008/12/coming-soon-the.html Hey Eric - are they going to get your new log too?

See how they run...

Teresadfp

One day at a time

History is doomed to repeat itself..... http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2008/12/coming-soon-the.html Hey Eric - are they going to get your new log too?
                            I liked this comment after the article: "I can hardly wait to see how you guys manage to SCREW this up!"

jules2

Another CR refugee here I can't really add much to what has been said. Yesterday I raced with my RA top on instead of my club top as a "thank you"

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Another Passion

I can no longer keep track of who was here before and after the CR crash. I think that's a good thing. We have fully assimilated you fools. Evil grin What a difference a year makes. Big grin
                                Here, here. Smile

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com