Plantronics Headphones Class-Action Suit (Read 107 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've had 3 pair of the Backbeats. I can qualify for 2 $25 refunds for the older 2 pair. If you've previously sent a written complaint re: battery life or water/sweat resistance, you're eligible for $50 ea. for up to 2 sets. I think I can get an extended warranty on the newest pair, too. Probably won't bother, as the kid and I now use Aftershokz (my biggest beef with the Plantronics were that they blocked too much external noise).

Suit details

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Running Problem

Problem Child

If you're concerned about external noise why do you wear headphones? I wouldn't expect someone wearing headphones to be worried about external noises because they're actively blocking them using headphones.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

joescott

Because it is nice sometimes to be able to both listen to music and still be aware of surroundings.  It is a balance, and it doesn't have to be either-or.

If you're concerned about external noise why do you wear headphones? I wouldn't expect someone wearing headphones to be worried about external noises because they're actively blocking them using headphones.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Because it is nice sometimes to be able to both listen to music and still be aware of surroundings.  It is a balance, and it doesn't have to be either-or.

Yes. It's the primary reason I now wear Aftershokz headphones. And I wore Sennheiser's sport headphones for years...until they kind of stopped making them for a while and didn't offer any sport models with bluetooth. Noise-cancelling headphones are nice on a plane or while in the hospital, but I otherwise don't want to block out all ambient sounds.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay