Personal best, inclusive of each run type (Read 162 times)

TJoseph

That could be an interesting idea for races:  The first person to 500 (1000, 10000...) calories wins.  The technology isn't ready yet, but picture the race.

And congrats to your wife!

We have the technology, but how many people want to tell the race directory how much they really weigh?  My wife got upset with me that I put her real age on the race entry form.  Apparently she has been telling people she is younger than she really is.  Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the race with her as I will be on a business trip, but I am trying to talk my daughter into doing it with her.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

I could care less about "Calories burned".  I could NOT care less about "Activities".

Interesting. Your level of caring on this issue has apparently not bottomed out.   I, on the other hand, could not care less about calories burned.

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

Prince of Fatness

Interesting. Your level of caring on this issue has apparently not bottomed out.   I, on the other hand, could not care less about calories burned.

Dude, wow.  Let it go.

I could care less about your peeves.  Or at least I should.

Not at it at all. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude, wow.  Let it go.

I could care less about your peeves.  Or at least I should.

Wow, nice pull.  I mean, I know I've been a dickhead on this forum before, but you must have an index of it or something.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

Wow, nice pull.  I mean, I know I've been a dickhead on this forum before, but you must have an index of it or something.

Heh, no, not really.  But for some reason I remember that rant of yours.  Finding it was quite easy.

Not at it at all. 

mikeymike

If I'm being ironic, then "I could care less" means that I could not care less.

Runners run

obiebyke

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Back to the original topic...

I used to be on Strava, and they have a interesting feature:

This is the fastest time for each of the distances, even if occurring within a longer run. (Of course you would need to be loading GPS data to use this.) I have not actually run any races shorter than HM, so it is interesting for me to see 5k/10k times. I suppose someone might tell me to just go run a race, and if your fastest times are happening during training runs you are doing it wrong. (Oh if that was the only thing I am doing wrong.) But it can be said accurately that I could care less about this information, and find it valuable although perhaps not invaluable.

Dave

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If I'm being ironic, then "I could care less" means that I could not care less.

That's too intelligent -- you should go run another marathon.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.