Random RA ads (Read 1867 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I was at DFW today, too!

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

...and I'm a couple hours east of you.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

keeponrunning

I've seen some crazy ones, but this is the most off...meet lesbian singles in my area.  I am single and looking, but there is no way I'm a lesbian, and I'm really trying to figure out how Google ads would ever think I am.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Prince of Fatness

Well good afternoon to you, too.

Not at it at all. 

MrH

Some are definitely driven by a "retargeting" cookie, based on sites I've visited recently. Others are mass market ads.

Including the following animated ad for kids diapers (definitely not adults from the other parts of the animation) as it celebrates your first flush:

Yes, the app is intended for children who can't yet manage a bowel movement, but own a Smartphone or Tablet.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

npaden

I've been impressed by RA's retargeted ads.  If I do some searches on Treadmills, I get treadmill ads, cruises, I get cruise ads, even specific products I look at on amazon and I get ads for those specific products.

I just don't understand the sexual addiction ad I saw this morning! Wink

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

xor

I know a couple kids who were "playing games" (on the phone) before they were done w/ potty training.  There's a market!

I am getting ads urging me to buy the dvds for the show Smash.  A show I never ever want to see.  The only thing I can figure on this one is that I have viewed stuff about Les Mis.

Also today I got an ad urging me to switch to biking.  Hahahahahaha.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I probably get more Funky Buddha Hot House Yoga ads than anything else.  Can't figure that out.  They have been showing steadily for about 6 months.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Instant FTP site.

Whoa.  I haven't encountered the concept of "ftp site" since, I dunno, 1994?

my moobs are fine thank you very much.

moobjob

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

my moobs are fine thank you very much.

Bwahahahaha!!!  Where were you traveling on the 'net to cue THAT ad?!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Huh...doesn't look like any party I've ever attended....

~ Sarah Kay

well done, Mr Chang, but i really, truly don't care.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just got an ad for Carnival Cruises...they couldn't PAY me enough to ride around on one of their vomitorium shit-factories.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mind you, I'm a 40 year old woman...I get this and am still regularly seeing the ad for the Marine Motor Mechanics school.  Seriously, no one wants me fixing their boat engine. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay