Unable to edit? (Read 643 times)

Anyone else go to edit a map and have trouble adding points or editing their map using Eric's nifty editting tool? It is weird because I can remove the last point and reverse the map but I cant add new points. I cant figure out why this happens sometimes and not others - I will try to keep track of what I did last but it seems pretty random to me right now. I am using Explorer 6.0 with Windows XP (I think). Thanks!
    eric :)

Anyone else go to edit a map and have trouble adding points or editing their map using Eric's nifty editting tool? It is weird because I can remove the last point and reverse the map but I cant add new points. I cant figure out why this happens sometimes and not others - I will try to keep track of what I did last but it seems pretty random to me right now. I am using Explorer 6.0 with Windows XP (I think). Thanks!
      Hrm... I probably should say something here but don't know what Tongue The only two things I can think of is make sure you are clicking on the line to add a new point, or switch out of node editing mode. Other than that, I'm interested in some steps to reproduce the problem. Thanks abbaroodle! eric Smile