Eat food, not too much, excepting this - (Read 1200 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I knew about the cranberries thing...lots of bogs up Nort'. I LOVES me some Craisins! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, that sounds good. I used to work with a guy who would mix equal parts ketchup and mayo to dip fries in. It sounded gross, but was really pretty good.
      On my visits to Paris I had dijon mustard on fries. Really good. But I'll never understand dipping fries in mayo. That's just wrong.

Ooh, that sounds good. I used to work with a guy who would mix equal parts ketchup and mayo to dip fries in. It sounded gross, but was really pretty good.
        In Idaho they call that fry sauce. It's everywhere. I'm a salt and vinegar person myself - though the family don't like the smell.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

On my visits to Paris I had dijon mustard on fries. Really good. But I'll never understand dipping fries in mayo. That's just wrong.
          Ooh, honey mustard dressing is REALLY good on fries, too! Heck, it's fries. I'd probably even eat hummus (Dead) on fries.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, honey mustard dressing is REALLY good on fries, too! Heck, it's fries. I'd probably even eat hummus (Dead) on fries.
            I'm the same way with fries. I don't like ketchup so if I'm having fries I must have something to dip them in, honey mustard is good, so is mayonnaise. <------ probably not the healthiest thing to do. :d i'll have to try hummus on fries! probably="" not="" the="" healthiest="" thing="" to="" do.="" :d="" i'll="" have="" to="" try="" hummus="" on=""></------ probably not the healthiest thing to do. :d i'll have to try hummus on fries!>

Michelle

redleaf

Other things I don't like: Coconut, bleu cheese, ketchup. Ketchup on fries? Why don't you just sprinkle some Splenda on them? Ewwwww. The Brits have it right-- the only way to eat fries (chips) is with salt and vinegar. They also know beer. The Brits know their beer. IPA--mmmm.
              I completely agree with the coconut and bleu cheese for sure. We lived in England for a year and I still miss the bear. Also got into the habit in Europe though for mayo on fries. Another reason I don't eat fries very much any more. To add to my "won't eat/just can't do it" are eggplant, zuchini, cauliflower, celery and oddly enough walnuts (they taste like dirt to me) LOVE Nutella though. And these peanut butter chocolate cups I make.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

A Saucy Wench

I'm making cupcakes for ds's birthday tomorrow. Half will be frosted with Nutella. ymmmm. I better get a good long run in.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

heh - we go to an israeli restaurant pretty regularly and after dd finishes a reasonable amount of hummus on pita I order the side of fries and she dips them in the remaining hummus. Last time we were at a regular restaurant and she got fries she asked if she could have some hummus to dip them into.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7