Garmin 45 / Short Mile Measurement (Read 77 times)

dcowboys31

This happening again for anyone else? Last three runs have been off with mileage and total distance. I mentioned before I run the same routes so know where the mile marks are exactly. Saturdays long run was measuring about 1/10 short per mile and todays run was going over by about the same. Would not really care much but am training for a race in two weeks and really wanted so see where I was with the training.

Jay

dcowboys31

This happening again for anyone else? Last three runs have been off with mileage and total distance. I mentioned before I run the same routes so know where the mile marks are exactly. Saturdays long run was measuring about 1/10 short per mile and todays run was going over by about the same. Would not really care much but am training for a race in two weeks and really wanted so see where I was with the training.

Jay

mjhaston

I have a different problem with my Garmin Forerunner 45.  When I first got it the watch would display each mile split.  Now it doesn't or only occasionally.  Most times it just shows 1 mile for each mile split.  I've factory reset it and been on support with Garmin, but I can't get it back.  I just want it to show each mile split like it used to!

--------

PR's: 1 mile - 5:59.4 (2023) | 5K - 20:59 (2023) | 5M - 35:42 (2023) | 10K - 45:12 (2024) | 10M - 1:18:33 (2024) | HM - 1:40:04 (2024)

Up-coming Races:  Yes You Can 5K (4/28/24), Broad St 10M w/ Special Olympics (5/5/24)