Stoned Runners??(Best time of the day to run is 4:20 am or pm.) (Read 4481 times)

Ostrich runner

Dude, BEEF, you are like totally the forum master!  Way to be an asshole.  Thank you.   This thread hasn't been bumped in year and then you reply within 11 minutes?  Maybe it is you that should reevaluate.  When I typed "running stoned" into google this was the top link.  Not that you asked.   I was simply giving reason that not all smokers are losers or mentally handicapped.   The subject was broached earlier in the thread.  If i didn't mention being co-head of a hedge fund or my SAT then assholes like you would comment on how I am probably not achieving much or I am not intelligent.  Basically, I would have ended up sounding ignorant like you.   

I thought this was friendly community board where positive people exchanged ideas around their love of running.  I guess I was wrong.  Or is it just you, Beef?   

and yes, the dankest dank, it be stank.  

Google yourself up a cookie and enjoy.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

So much for stoners being mellow.

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

i googled up a cookie once.

then, i had to brush my teeth.

yucky.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Ostrich runner

Fortunately I'm no longer ignorant. We're talking to an honest to god dude who's employed and knows how to use google. It was worth his time to google running stoned, make an account, and brag about his job and standardized test scores. You're not a loser because you're a stoner. You're a loser because of your personality.

AnneCA

Plus, he's a hedge fund manager.  So the personality part makes sense now.

Pheidippides1

Google yourself up a cookie and enjoy.

DuDe,  BEEF!   (heavy sigh, shaking head)  If you were a little more witty this could be fun to banter back and forth. But you are not.   Possibly you should open your mind a little bit.  It may help you get laid and ease some of the stress I see coming from you.   Also, your mileage is on your profile.  And it is not impressive.  You run about as much as my little niece.  Call me a stoner if you want, but that is just your lack confidence showing through.   So try being nice next time.   You’ll be surprised what you get back 10 fold. 

I am going to drop this now.  I was simply trying to add to the thread.  I was hoping I had found an open minded positive outlet for my running addiction.    Happy holidays to you!  

an amazing likeness

Don't Bogart this forum, my friends....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, pheiddie -- in case you are still here, i just wanted to say that you've got better grammar skills than most of the stoners i know.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Ostrich runner

DuDe,  BEEF!   (heavy sigh, shaking head)  If you were a little more witty this could be fun to banter back and forth. But you are not.   Possibly you should open your mind a little bit.  It may help you get laid and ease some of the stress I see coming from you.   Also, your mileage is on your profile.  And it is not impressive.  You run about as much as my little niece.  Call me a stoner if you want, but that is just your lack confidence showing through.   So try being nice next time.   You’ll be surprised what you get back 10 fold. 

I am going to drop this now.  I was simply trying to add to the thread.  I was hoping I had found an open minded positive outlet for my running addiction.    Happy holidays to you!  

I've mustered up enough ultras this year to not worry about logging everything. Besides, burgers like the one you see here don't exist without weed. Thanks for your attempt at adding to the thread though.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So, for the edification of us non-hip old farts, do pot-smokers stink (as in the way that cigarette smokers stink when they come into a building)?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Pheidippides1

I suppose bad weed might stink.  But like good scotch, a fine meal, or a beautiful woman, good marijuana is heaven to the senses.    I am glad you said pot smoker too, and not stoner.   That's like calling everybody a drunk who takes a sip of wine.   Ok I really am off for the day.  Run long and strong!   

xor

You may think that.

But guess what.

When you leave the room, everyone else looks at each other and says the same thing:

Man, that dude stinks.

It isn't like good scotch... in lots of ways, including the fact that good scotch doesn't invade your clothes and hair.  Well, unless someone tosses a drink at you.  Kind of like you did at beef.

A Saucy Wench

I wonder how long after a run through a DEA burn of the local fields I would fail a tox screen for employment?  I need to remember to interview in late winter.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I would lift weights and smoke.  Then I got really into swimming several years ago.  Nothing beats just gliding along in the water while high.   I am taking 2-3 hits while I stretch.  

Do you drive to the pool? Run high. Swim high. I am fine with both. You can only kill yourself.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Only two consecutive punctuation marks????

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus