Instant oatmeal (Read 1018 times)

cewickbe, what don't you like? Then again, if you don't like em, don't eat them (or make pancakes with em).
    I just think they taste too chewy. I'm pretty sure I cook them enough, but this is coming from the girl who always hated instant oatmeal because the consistency freaked me out. But i got over that and now i loves me some quaker oats. I think its just the mushi-ness thing, and they have no flavor. i'm just spoiled by all the heat-n-eat ready-to-go crap thats on the market these days (my mom NEVER cooked dinner for us if it wasnt already frozen in a bag) I keep eating them because I know theyre good for you and I am trying to be as healthy as i can lately.

Junior Amphibian

I usually eat oatmeal with salt and roasted peppers. I've never understood people's obsessions with sweet things. Confused

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

Giant Flaming Dork

I usually eat oatmeal with salt and roasted peppers. I've never understood people's obsessions with sweet things. Confused
        That sounds awesome! Recipe! Please!

http://xkcd.com/621/

Junior Amphibian

That sounds awesome! Recipe! Please!
          Umm, I'm afraid there isn't much to tell. I just prepare oatmeal normally with salt, and then dump a big spoonful of Pindjur in it. I'm rather lazy when it comes to cooking. Blush

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard