Who's racing this weekend? (Read 589 times)

I just got back from the Expo...I had to bring all 4 boys. I got, "are they ALL yours!?" at least 5 times. Tongue I have to say, it just hit me today. I know it's just a half marathon but it's THE La Jolla Half Marathon! 10years ago my dh's lifeguard buddy used to always run past our house training for the La Jolla Half Marathons and I dreamed that one day it would be me. So I pulled out my race bib today and was like, WOW! Blush Cool Big grin I'm gonna do it!
    Jennifer mm#1231

Princess Cancer Pants

I just got back from the Expo...I had to bring all 4 boys. I got, "are they ALL yours!?" at least 5 times. Tongue
      I think you should tell people "no, I just stole them all..." Tongue You are SO gonna rock that race! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I can't tell you how many times people say, "Wow! 4 boys!?" Cole usually beats them to the punchline with, "yeah yeah, one more and we'd have a basketball team..." like we haven't heard than a million times.
        Jennifer mm#1231
          Well, good luck with the half. I'm getting all nervous for you. I know how I feel before half-marathons and beyond.