My first 5k (Read 730 times)

mercyplay

Hey im a 13 year old boy with a ginormous competitive attitude.

After training in triathlon for 4 months i got into a 5k. I have never felt anything better than finishing the line with my family there. It was my first race in my life but probably i is going to be the best.

I finished in 20:10. 2nd in the16-19 category (they didn't have my age group) in 10th place out of 162 people. And my favorite accomplishment ..no woman beat me, i beat the first woman!

here are my pr´s

5k 20:10

1k 3:17

Mile 6:11

most distance running without stopping 10k

no woman beat me, i beat the first woman!

In other words.....you weren't "Chic'd"

But 20:10 isn't good enough to keep you from getting Chic'd........and I can't help but to wonder if this isn't some sort of fishing thread......

www.hplg.net  The Human Powered League - Solo Cup Series - Trail Building

mercyplay

Fishing thread whats that?

there was only 162 people so there werent any really good women.

But if you dont believe me goto http://timetrack.com.mx/  and look at the results of the 5k nocturno 2010 My name is Rafael Alan.  MARCELA MIRAMONTES was the womens absolute winner.

Nice race young man !

I usually find that the women who beat me are pretty hot. I got Chic'd by two last night......They would have beat you too.

I thought maybe you where trying to get the ladies dander up by bragging that no women beat you.

www.hplg.net  The Human Powered League - Solo Cup Series - Trail Building

I usually find that the women who beat me are pretty hot. I got Chic'd by two last night......They would have beat you too.

Yeah, I get Chic'd every race.   Doesn't matter that I'm a man, there are some seriously fast women out there.  And like Slo said.  They are usually hot.  Sometimes I just like to hang behind them anyway and check it out.  It takes my mind off of the hurt in my chest from the 5K.

I look my best blurry!

Great job kiddo! That is an awesome time! Keep on running.