Cubed Ham/Bacon (Read 415 times)

Joann Y

Is it me or does the road version look more appealing?

I agree.

#artbydmcbride

very appealing, but I'm not traveling all the way to Baltimore.  Nobody got time for that!

Runners run

Nope, ain't nobody got time for that.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Those are 12 oz. packages but the recipe clearly only calls for 4 oz. Not gonna work.

Would there be a way of chopping one of those packages into smaller amounts?

Joann Y

Here tis!

undue monkey

I have nothing against cucumber. It just doesn't belong on a Cobb salad. But black olives, really? That is very normal.

I have the utmost respect for you Bob, but this take is just all kinds of wrong. Is there such a thing as a Greek Cobb?

cukes taste like Summer. Olives belong on pizza, sparingly.

bhearn

Haha oddly enough I had a Cobb salad at the airport on the way to Phoenix today. No cucumber, no olives. OK maybe olives are not the norm. But cucumber? That’s just weird. I eat a lot of Cobb salads (about the only thing you can consistently find in airports that’s low-carb) and I can’t recall ever having cucumber. Pretty sure I sometimes get olives.

bhearn

bhearn

But this is the cubed ham thread. Shouldn’t we be talking about what goes in a chef salad?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

But this is the cubed ham thread. Shouldn’t we be talking about what goes in a chef salad?

Cubed chef?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

undue monkey

I prefer to get my salad recipes from non-felons, but adding poblanos is intriguing.

mikeymike

I wasn't privy to the conversation that led to this thread being bumped but I didn't need to be to know why. The first reply has been in the RA hall of fame since the day it was written.

Runners run

Joann Y

I wasn't privy to the conversation that led to this thread being bumped but I didn't need to be to know why. The first reply has been in the RA hall of fame since the day it was written.

+1

I prefer to get my salad recipes from non-felons, but adding poblanos is intriguing.

I don't think bhearn is a felon, but not 100% sure.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I don't think bhearn is a felon, but not 100% sure.

I think the reference was to Martha Stewart.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.