Changing start/end of week... or training periods? (Read 162 times)

Mr MattM

I apologize if this has come up before, but has anyone asked to be able to change the standard 'week'?  I like my training weeks to run Sun to Sat.  Also, along the same vein, has anyone asked about having an ability to change standard weeks to 'training period'?  Some people have 10-12 day cycles.

Thanks in advance.  Not really asking for anything to change, just wondering if it's come up.

be curious; not judgmental

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Matt, if you go to Options (upper right corner), under Locale Settings there's an option for first day of the week.. I changed that to Sunday and my log now goes from Sunday through Saturday.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Mr MattM

Thanks!  I just changed mine to start on Sunday.  I didn't know that was there...

eric :)

Some people have 10-12 day cycles.

This is an interesting notion.  How do you expect this option to work?  Is it just a matter of changing the number of days in a row from 7 to 10 or 12?

Mr MattM

Yep, Eric.  It would just be a 'number of days' thing.  There are training schedules/philosophies that have training periods that extend more than 7 days... and while I haven't done it, I am intrigued by it.