Smalcolm is one cool runner, for at least 100 different reasons (Read 822 times)

Fantastic Sara...you continue to amaze!

under a rock

So awesome! I can't wait to hear the full report.

Awww thanks Robert. It was a great boost seeing you at the midway point. Thanks for helping out!!

That was hard. Really hard. But really awesome too.

~Sara
        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

xor

Yeah, sorry I called your dad "Dad".  You introduced him as "Dad", so I said "Hi Dad, I'm Robert".  He looked at me like I had just asked him for money.

(ok, seriously, I was a completely random man in the dark calling him dad.  I should think things through better)

You did a very amazing thing.  And super triple kudos to Lukas, Dad, and Steve for being there for you.

Hope you feel well.

To run 100 miles that quickly on a flat course would be amazing.  To run 100 miles that quickly on THAT course is incredible.  To summon the toughness to run 100 miles that quickly on that course on a bad foot is mind boggling.  You should be so very proud of your achievement Sara, congratulations!!!!  

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That was hard. Really hard. But really awesome too.

That goes well with your signature quote. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

To run 100 miles that quickly on a flat course would be amazing.  To run 100 miles that quickly on THAT course is incredible.  To summon the toughness to run 100 miles that quickly on that course on a bad foot is mind boggling.  You should be so very proud of your achievement Sara, congratulations!!!!  

I'd take that course over a flat course any day (though not with the injured foot).  What beauty you must have seen!!

Enjoy recovery and can't wait to hear full report!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson