Random RA ads (Read 1867 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Doors sealed shut? I don't think I'm thinking of the same doors.

aka fallopian tubes...cut and cauderized.  The inside of the "factory" was thermally ablated years ago.  It was condemned.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

(A slight thread detour)  That's not scrap metal, that's my Eb tuba. Went out Wednesday with brass quartet- tuba, euphonium, trombone and horn playing my arrangements of Christmas carols-great fun and we even got a few free beers. Ho, ho, ho.

<Like>

I'm playing carols each Sunday, and doing the Nutcracker tonight and tomorrow.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

aka fallopian tubes...cut and cauderized.  The inside of the "factory" was thermally ablated years ago.  It was condemned.

DW & I proposed to the doctor that to be fair, each of us should get one tube tied.  Whaddya think, Trent?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The ads with Jillian Michaels can stop any time now... *shudder*

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Time to renew my anti-ad subscription.

"Beep, Beep!"

Why not pay $10 and support the site and the ads all disappear!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I actually leave them on...sometimes they are amusing.  Jillian just freaks me out.  She looks like a guy in drag (not that there's anything wrong with that...).

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

My support ended about 8 hours ago. Renewal will be in short order. Of course, you can support the site and still opt to show adds. I prefer them off.

xhristopher

I actually leave them on...sometimes they are amusing.  

xhristopher

So, discussions about flying monkey and crazy gets an ad for "Russian Ladies" and the gardening thread gets an ad for a robot lawn mower.

Menace to Sobriety

Shit, I'm getting campaign ads now.Tight lips

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

X, those are awesome!  I still keep getting WoW ads...I am SO not a gamer!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just got 2 ads on one page for Adam & Eve...bowm, chicka, bow wow! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Yeah.  FWIW, a lot of the ads are targeted by browse history and, apparently, stuff you've looked at on certain sites.

Which is why I get a lot of shoe ads after visiting runningwarehouse and certain fitness-y things after checking stuff on the clymb.

So.

Ummm.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I bought a digicam on Amazon the other day.  The next day, my RA ads showed me ads from Amazon featuring the cameras I had just browsed.

Of course, I had already bought the camera in person at Target, where the price was better.