Graphing and opt-in challenges. (Read 372 times)

Bob Bob and Bob

Apologies if my suggestions have already been made...but my wish list might include:

*If I am looking at a graph, it might be nice to be able to point to a data point and have the value come up.  (Similar to what one does when looking at a graph in Excel.)

*Again, looking at a graph, it might be convenient to be able to click on a run (or group of runs) and then have info about those runs come up.

*Is it feasible to set up some sort of opt-in challenges.  Something like what is available on Nike+ site.  So for instance, one might set up a challenge of fastest 5 km for a 35 year old male.  One could make the challenge as super specific as that, or just general fastest 5 km.  If anyone is looking to a bit of motivation, they can join or make a challenge.

Anywho...awesome site.  Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

an amazing likeness

*Again, looking at a graph, it might be convenient to be able to click on a run (or group of runs) and then have info about those runs come up.

For this one, I just want to point out, in case you haven't seen it, the "Summary" box in the upper right of the screen.  Whenever you build a graph or report, there is a one-click summary available.  It isn't a subset of what is included in the report or graph (as you hint at wanting)...but its there. 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.