Untime run messing up pace in summary (Read 529 times)

Hi Eric, I've noticed that if I do not enter the duration of a race, my summary page will show an unrealistic pace for the rolling total, as it adds the distance, but not the time. I've fixed it by estimating the duration of my last run, but I feel it should be relatively easy to fix (ignore runs with no duration included in calculations)... but I may be wrong Tongue Thanks! Simon
    eric :)

Simon, This is a known issue. I did it this way to save the server some work. It is trivial task, but when done for thousands of users, the extra work adds up. I'll look into fixing this when I get a chance. eric :-)
        I just put 10 min miles for most of my untimed runs. I am only interested in estimating the cumulative time spent running over the year and wonder if I could have done anything meaningful with that time.
        aybeerunning

Simon, This is a known issue. I did it this way to save the server some work. It is trivial task, but when done for thousands of users, the extra work adds up. I'll look into fixing this when I get a chance. eric :-)

+1 here

I am injured and its going to take me a few weeks to get back. In the meanwhile, it would be great to enter whatever short runs I do but without timing so it doesn't mess with the overall totals.

thanks