Upload GPS Data (Read 103 times)

NLeeRunner

For some reason today, RA is not able to find my connected Garmin (Forerunner 220). It just spins on the Searching for connected GPS device(s)... Has something changed? It was working the last time I uploaded, which was a couple days ago. Thanks.

eric :)

Hi RunnerMom,

I deployed several bug fixes last night but they should not affect the import functionality.  I am not able to reproduce the problem.  Could you tell me more about your environment, or send me a message from the import page by clicking on the black triangle on the importer's status bar?

eric Smile

RL1323

Hey Eric, I seem to be having the same exact issue as RunnerMom.  I also have a Garmin Forerunner 220.  Using Internet explorer on Windows 10.

thanks

Rob

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 with Garmin Forerunner 10. Same problem here.

Hi all,

Thanks for your help.  The problem is specific to IE.  I'm looking into the problem but will take at least several hours to diagnose and fix.  You can use another browser until it is fixed.

NLeeRunner

Thank you!

Hi all,

I deployed a fix last night.  It seems to be working.  Could you confirm that this is the case?  Thanks!

eric Smile

I was experiencing the same issue and I have been able to successfully upload two runs today. Thanks for the fix.

al glenn

Doesn't seem to want to recognize here for two days. Not sure fix is working. Garmin forerunner 110 and internet explorer version ( who knows).  Always worked smoothly previously.

HYLANDGIRL

I'm having the same problem. I use Internet explorer as well. Just spins.

Hi HYLANDGIRL,

Which version of IE are you using?

eric Smile

NLeeRunner

I finally had chance to try again this evening, and I found that I needed to clear my cache before it worked. I'm using IE 11. Thank you, Eric, for your dedication to RunningAhead.

HYLANDGIRL

Hi Eric, I moved over to Firefox & that works. I have no idea what version of IE I have Sad

mdickinson

For some reason today, RA is not able to find my connected Garmin (Forerunner 220). It just spins on the Searching for connected GPS device(s)... Has something changed? It was working the last time I uploaded, which was a couple days ago. Thanks.

an amazing likeness

If that ^^^^ is a question about the same issue, it would mean you are trying to use the Garmin Communicaator plug-in which not supported in a current, modern browser.  Garmin Express uploading to Garmin Connect, then integrated to RunningAhead is the current, supported solution.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.