Summary Page Trouble (Read 71 times)

eric, im not sure this is what you asked for but here is a pic form FF>Tools>Web Developer>Error console. http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj110/RickyDonoho/Errorconsole6-182013_zps529bffd7.jpg

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Thanks for the screen shot. Could you try forcing a complete reload of the page?  I don't know what the command is on the Mac.  If that doesn't work, can you go to the following link:

/js/vendor/dojo/dojo.js?v=3H3

Let me know if the page opens and that you see lots of jibberish.

eric, I tried page reload with no results. The link will not open. "File not found" This is also wrapping text in this and the other post Ive made, not spaced. **I have noticed that a few websites are not totally loading (accuweather,weatherbug) and youtube - videos are blank(no play)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Everything is working correctly now.

On Firefox I went to Help>Troubleshooting Information and pushed this.....

Reset Firefox to its default state
                If you're having major problems which you can't resolve, start fresh with only your essential information.

i've lost somethings, not sure what yet, but everything appears to be working.

Restart,reboot,reload,reset???? These terms confuse the hell out of me.Undecided

Ricky

eric :)

pRED,

I'm glad to hear that it's resolved.  I don't know what happened to your installation of FF since it should have no trouble downloading the dojo.js file, which is needed by the rest of the JavaScripts used on RA.  I have never seen FF or any other browser not downloading files correctly before.  Interesting...

eric Smile

Yeah I downloaded FF 21.0 back at the end of May with no problems.

The only thing I could think of that I had tampered with was MacKeeper a few days back. Im not sure that I changed anything to cause these problems I had with RA, Accuweather,Youtube.

With the reset though I did have 7 plug-ins, now I have only three?? I lost my theme (but added one back).

For sure, something was hung-up! Thanks for your time and effort eric.

Ricky