RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

sugnim

Hip Redux

no, nothing like that -- just wanting a place to chat where every single thought isn't hijacked. you guys do realise you don't have to comment on every single thread, right? i mean, we see you, okay? we see you. we acknowledge and validate you. now - calm the fuck down.

Ok, then.  It's a thread mocking another thread started by the RWOL Mob.  Unlikely this would have been hijacked to the extent it was if not.  So... it kinda drew its own attention, KWIM?

Not to mention - was this a serious thread?  It was like 19 pages of randomness.   I don't see the harm in playing along.  Smile

no, nothing like that -- just wanting a place to chat where every single thought isn't hijacked. you guys do realise you don't have to comment on every single thread, right? i mean, we see you, okay? we see you. we acknowledge and validate you. now - calm the fuck down.

Well, they do come from Runners World. So...um. Yeah.

andrew jerald

Oh sorry, guess I'll get back on my boat....

Shakedown Street

But we are above that now. Just like you!

Will you friend me on FB???? Please!!!

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

HATTRICK!!

sugnim

*sigh*

If I had a boat, I'd go out on the ocean, and if I had a pony (donkey?) I'd ride him on my boat.

Hip Redux

Oh jeebus.

Who invited the party poopers?

"run" "2" "eat"

HATTRICK!!

well then. some good has come from this.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hip Redux

Can we go back to cupcakes?  

sugnim

Oh jeebus.

Who invited the party poopers?

Too much fiber will do that.

Hip Redux

Wait, someone put fiber in the cupcakes?

That seems wrong.

Hip Redux

well then. some good has come from this.

Can I quote myself to a Hattrick? How does this work?  Rules?  

This seems like an important feature to know!

MrNamtor

last night we stood idly by while you set upon our beloved wcrunner like a pack of hungry hyenas.  Narry a word was said by us. (And I don't use the word "narry" very often)

Anyway, what more do you want?

You can see we're trying to fit in here.Yet you find it necessary to continue your little beat down in another thread.

Do you act like this IRL? Somehow i get a feeling you don't.

Kalsarikännit

Well, they do come from Runners World.

To their credit, that probably makes them way more knowledgeable than us on the latest reviews of 22 oz motion control shoes.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart