Want to loose my weight for Color Run (Read 294 times)

bishtanoop

I am 27 years and my weight is 102. Last time I didn't participated in Color Run due to my weight. But now I want to be a part of this colour ful event. But the problem is that I can't run due to my weight. I wan to loose my weight . So friends plz sugest me some idea, How can I loose my weight before 5k Run going to be happen soon in sacramento.

Mmmmm...beer

Either that's a typo, or you're under 4' 10" for 102lbs to be overweight.

But that aside, if you want to lose weight, you need to eat less, or move more, or a combination of both.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Birdwell

It could be 102 kilograms?

Kalsarikännit

Their is no weigh you can run this without loosing some wait or risk major chaffing.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Mmmmm...beer

It could be 102 kilograms?

Of course, being an obnoxious American, I never think metric. lol  But that would definitely leave some room to lose weight. Smile

Reading over the post again, the spelling of "colour" should have tipped me off.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

I wouldn't worry about it for a Color Run. These kind of "runs" get so crowded you probably won't be able to do much actual running anyway!

Their is no weigh you can run this without loosing some wait or risk major chaffing.

Hey, loose the attitude their, its a bit to harsh.

Dave

BeeRunB

I am 27 years and my weight is 102. Last time I didn't participated in Color Run due to my weight. But now I want to be a part of this colour ful event. But the problem is that I can't run due to my weight. I wan to loose my weight . So friends plz sugest me some idea, How can I loose my weight before 5k Run going to be happen soon in sacramento.

I'm not sure if you want to lose your weight or loosen your weight, but my suggestion for either one would be to start walking until you can run.  Start off with 20-30 minutes a day and keep adding a little more time each week. Use a heart rate monitor (a cheap one will do), and keep your heart rate between 140-150 beats per minute. Over time, as you walk more and more, you will get faster at the same heart rate. When you get to the point where you can't walk fast enough to get your heart rate up to 140-150 beats per minute, you'll be ready to run. Good luck.

(p.s. excuse the spelling lesson, the ghost of my 8th grade English teacher has sent me on a mission to rid the earth of that mistake--perhaps I was just driven insane by the misuse of the word loose and I hallucinated my teacher-- my belt gets loose when I lose weight--someone stop me--ahhhhhh Surprised)

#artbydmcbride

The colours they throw at you will be mostly on the outer sides of youre cloths, so their won't be much chaffing.    Good luck!  Smile

Runners run

I approve of this thread.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Sparkley run > Color (colour) run.

You people have issues 

GC100k

The colours they throw at you will be mostly on the outer sides of youre cloths, so their won't be much chaffing.    Good luck!  Smile

Save your coloured cloths and have a momento of the event.

Save you're coloured cloths and have a momento of the event.

Fixed you're post.

Dave

No more marathons

Hey, loose the attitude their, its a bit to harsh.

masterful (or is that master full?)

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Fixed you're post.

Save you are coloured...?

Fixed you are post?

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.