How many miles before I replace shoes? (Read 1167 times)

Dave

Er, ok. I don't think this will meet your pent-up desire, but here we go. From one of the goofiest movies EVER. I give you Sean Connery from Zardoz:
    If that isn't a highest level +1, I'm not sure what is. That was spectacular.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/889b1d255b2649268bb91177a5bef78d#focus Zardoz was previously discussed in the previous thread (above) Please use the search function before posting........anything. Forgive me if I have said this is a previous post. I am much too busy to search. That is all.
      xor

Read a very long recap of Zardoz at The Agony Booth.

How can there be a highest level + 1?
          "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
          Scout7

I may have found a new photo for the swamp entrance.

Non ducor, duco.

Er, ok. I don't think this will meet your pent-up desire, but here we go. From one of the goofiest movies EVER. I give you Sean Connery from Zardoz:
              You have RUINED James Bond for me. Nice.
              xor

Yes, well, you should have seen what Burt Reynolds did. Seems to have folded message board space. Or something. 300-500 miles.

Non ducor, duco.

Yes, well, you should have seen what Burt Reynolds did. Seems to have folded message board space. Or something. 300-500 miles.
                  Texas has a whorehouse in it! Lord have mercy on our souls. I get 300-350 miles out of Mizunos.
                  xor

The nice thing about the Sean Connery shot is that we have a good idea for a long run uniform. At least those of us who feel compelled to utilize 12 or so Gu packets during a race. His bandito bandolier (or whatever you'd call it) would be a wonderful way to carry way too much Gu! 300-500 miles.

Non ducor, duco.

Actually the more I look at that picture, the hotter it gets. If you undo the suspenders, does the diaper fall off? 300-350 miles

A Saucy Wench

The nice thing about the Sean Connery shot is that we have a good idea for a long run uniform. At least those of us who feel compelled to utilize 12 or so Gu packets during a race. His bandito bandolier (or whatever you'd call it) would be a wonderful way to carry way too much Gu! 300-500 miles.
                        Can I wear the gu holder without the diaper. How would that look clipped to running shorts. And would rainbow suspenders work as well?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hoping to Run Again :-(

-- So sorry Kippy, can't help myself... Wonder how many miles Sean gets outta those shoes? (400 miles for me in Asics Nimbus)
                          ~ Fly ~
                          Only as much as I dream can I be.
                          veggies on the run